Spread the Word

Nasty People

Sharing is Caring!



As an artist, I spend many nights by myself thinking and writing about what I have done in the past. For the most part, I am completely over the drama, but simultaneously welcome the new challenges in my life.

Along the way, it has not been easy, the first barrier to my dreams is; unfortunately, family. Perhaps my parents and their short-term thinking has led to my lack of social tact.
Whatever the cause, I have a hard time relating to people in my peer group.
Everyone mistakenly assumes that I am being insincere when I write because I rarely, if ever, use slang.

There are people in this world who are judgmental and nasty. It makes you fret about what would ever happen if I were famous. Of course, my problems would just be compounded. At this point, I trust no one.

No matter how awesome people purport to be, we all have our limitations and make the worst assumptions about those we dislike. For no reason in particular, people have wanted to kill me and watch me burn.

Quite a few of these cowards wish for my demise, but are too weak to actually make it happen.

Patience is a virtue and it's a good thing that I meditate more these days, that's all I have to say.





Please Re Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive