Spread the Word

Going Broke

Sharing is Caring!

I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
When Daniel Karpantschof began, he failed and went broke. People are very afraid of going broke. In our culture, we seem to think that going broke means we can never become wealthy.

Going broke is the greatest fear of any entrepreneur, but it happens. When it happens, most people strive to never go broke again.

Striving to never go broke again is futile because as an entrepreneur, you're creating a brand new product or service without knowing fully whether or not the product or service will work.

The public may or may not respond favorably to a particular product or service; however, entrepreneurship, in this case the sort of serial entrepreneurship that Mr. Karpantschof espouses requires perseverance, persistence, and positive tunnel vision.


Allowing results to get in the way of effort is something that seems rational, after all our education system teaches us that this is what students ought to do.



Please Re Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive