Spread the Word

Dark Shadows

Sharing is Caring!

After coming back from Whole Foods. I decided to take a little detour and catch the Port Authority to my apartment.


While taking the detour I noticed that there was an open gallery on the street and curiosity got the best of me.



That's a wonderful way to live life.



Stop thinking so much about everything and just act.

Seize the moment and seize the day. Don't let life pass you by. It's definitely worth taking quite a few risks.

Life is way too limited for some people. People function on routines and rules and live their lives according to the confines of convention. Most people fail to question the way the world works.



And, after being let go from one of my slave ships jobs, I decided that I should celebrate.

So, I purchased a creation by a local artist called Cezanne. The piece is absolutely beautiful.

It's a masterful art piece. And it's my first major purchase as a fledgling art connoisseur.

Please Re Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive