Spread the Word

Traveling

Sharing is Caring!


There are 192 countries on this pale blue dot and thus far in life I have yet to visit many of these countries.

We all know those people who keep waiting and waiting for something to happen, but then there are those who make their dreams come true.

I am making my dreams come true.

Perhaps, I had been waiting too long. I felt trapped.

Well, no longer.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.


I am going to get aggressive about world travel.


I am going to go to South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia in the next five years.



I have friends, through networking at Carnegie Mellon, in every part of the world. Even if my friends will not host, I will find a way. Where there's a will there is a way.

If you can dream it, you can do it.
-Walt Disney
First, I have to make money. Savings and budgeting do not augment wealth, these methods only preserve it.



With each passing day I am increasingly motivated.

"Keep scheming, keep dreaming, keep praying, keep playing and most importantly keep at it."

I got my passport in 2007 right before going to Haiti, I have only used it once.

I still have six years left. Let's go!


Please Re-Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive