Spread the Word

Maturity

Sharing is Caring!

Who am I?
Leonel Merone

Why am I here?
Only God knows.

We all want to "change" the world.

We all want to be successful.

We all want to be millionaires by the time we're thirty.

What do I do?
I read a lot. I'm an independent spirit.

I believe in the ability of reading to expand our imagination as well as enhance our lives and well-being.

I don't drink or smoke anymore.

I enjoy eating sweets, especially doughnuts and donut holes. I hope I can stop my obsession with sweets early enough to not get Type II Diabetes.

Yesterday, I ate donut holes and vanilla wafers with milk for Valentine's Day. I celebrated the day because I'm becoming debt-free slowly, but surely.

I'm thinking of a business plan. I'm a freelance writer, a fund-raiser, an aspiring model and actor, an administrative assistant, and a cheapskate.

I have two tickets to the 108 Minutes at the Byham Theater in Downtown Pittsburgh on Friday February 18th, 2011 and I want to take a fine woman.

If not, I'm going alone and with an open mind.






Please Re Tweet!


Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive