Spread the Word

Financial Goals: Autonomy, Mastery, and Purpose

Sharing is Caring!

What do you usually buy?

What can you live without?


In the month of March, I didn't eat out once.

In fact, my only major expense besides rent/utilities was a combination of travel expenses and paying back a debt.

Eating out is not only an often useless time sink, but a waste of important resources.
We need to analyze our eating behavior.

Who influences your eating habits the most?

Friends, business associates, and family.

How often do you eat fast food?
How often do you eat left overs?

How often do you pack a lunch?

We need to control our own diets and learn how to say, "no."

If someone wants to eat out, that doesn't mean you have to go with.

If someone wants to splurge on fine dining, you may politely refuse.

For the month of April, I'm not eating out.

Left-overs are essential and packing lunches important.

Further, I'm going to try to get a second job and start paying off my student loan debt.

Better now than later.

Then, I'm working on being financially independent from my parents.

I'm also working on innovating and creating cash flow from online trade, networking, and better time management.

We all have the same time every day.



Please Re-Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive