Spread the Word

Health Goals: Autonomy, Mastery, and Purpose

Sharing is Caring!
 
Are you overweight?

Are you underweight?

Do you think you could quit smoking, drinking, or late-night snacking if you tried?

Well, today, I went to my physician and got a health screening.

Apparently, I'm pretty healthy. My blood pressure is great and I'm roughly 5'6". I weigh 145 lbs.

I eat well. I take Vitamin D supplements.

People my age should get about seven hours of sleep every night.

I don't drink or smoke at all.



I'm going to start running tomorrow and lifting weights next week.

Earlier today, I visited my family dentist and my teeth are in outstanding condition. I have no cavities and no tartar or plaque build up.

We talked about running a marathon.

I'm going to start training for a marathon.

We talked about Washington D.C. and I told her how I plan on living there one day.

The physicians were glad to see that I was in good spirits especially given my recent tragedy.

In life, you have to overcome adversity or that pain will cause you to lose sight of your goals.

In previous seasons of my existence, I used to hang out with the wrong crowd and damaged my personal health immensely through drinking, smoking, and other terrible habits.

Fortunately, my life has taken a turn for the better and I'm only going to get healthier this year.


Please Re-Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive