Spread the Word

March's Expenses: Autonomy, Mastery, and Purpose

 Sharing is Caring!

Rent: $412
Utilities: $115
Traveling Costs: $164.04


Total: $701.54
Budget for March was $637.

So, I went over the budget by $64.50




However, I made more than $64.50 in the month of March through online sales, investing, freelance writing, and working at the Office of Annual Giving.

I'm working on building more of a business network, particularly a group of motivated financial advisors and entrepreneurs.

Not to mention, I'm still interviewing for jobs and trying to network with sponsors in order to fulfill my duties as a mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.

All these things are forcing me to become more extroverted and have a thicker skin.



Please Re Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive