Spread the Word

A Christian Wife


Sharing is Caring!

I believe a couple should be a united front.

My parents both serve the Lord faithfully and have never divorced.

My grandparents were married for nearly sixty years.
My grandmother passed away recently.

My parents will celebrate their 28th anniversary of marriage on October 15th, 2011.

I want my wife to be a Christian.

I told my mother that I planned on getting married in five years and she said, "I hope you prayed about it."

She went on to say, "Make sure that whomever you choose---that you both plan on staying married and that you both can serve God."

My wife has some huge shoes to fill.

There's nothing more attractive than a woman who knows the Lord.

I've already picked the church. My father's a Baptist minister, so it'd be an honor if he would preside over the ceremony.

It may seem presumptuous, but it's good to plan for the future.



Epilogue: The Wife of Noble Character
10A wife of noble character who can find?...


24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.


25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.


26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.


27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.


28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:


29 “Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”


30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.


31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.


Please Re-Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive