Spread the Word

4-hour Body

Sharing is Caring!

I weigh 165lbs, this is the fattest I've ever been. In 2012, I'm losing 20lbs. I can't wait to start training for that marathon.

So far, I haven't run a mile in over a year. I don't eat fruits and vegetables as much as I should.

I rarely go to the gym. I'm always thinking about eating healthy, but never actually doing the things that I need to do in order to be healthy.

I was watching Tim Ferriss talk about how taking pictures on your iPhone of meals is the best way to solve the problem of over-eating.

I am a stress eater and this whole year, I've been stressed like crazy. I realize that stress is pretty useless.

As soon as the sun rises tomorrow, I'm going to start running. I'm going to do my best to complete a mile run, but it's going to be extremely difficult as I'm out of shape.

I'm also going to ride my bike when I get back to Pittsburgh.

This is going to be a year of much-needed change.


Please Re Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive