Spread the Word

Cozumel on Murray Ave and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Sharing is Caring!

On Wednesday night, it'd been a week and two days since my accident. I was in the mood to finally get out since last Monday.

People think that I should be doing school work and being a regular person, and to some extent I agree. But, at the same time, this is the first time that I was prescribed pain medication and I wanted to milk this thing for all it was worth.

When you're in a fragile state, people want to be nicer to you. It's sad that that is how our society operates, but it's true.

When you're healthy people don't pay you as much attention to you. So, besides Zack, my former roommate and friend Paul and my current roommate David were very nice to me. Harpreet claimed he was going to do nice stuff, but he made a promise he couldn't keep.

I learned from this never to make promises because when you do, you're making a gamble with reality. The best thing to do is to not promise anything and deliver everything.

Anyway, I went out to eat at the Chinese restaurant near the apartment. I went there twice once on Tuesday and another time on Thursday. On Wednesday, I went to a Mexican restaurant. I went with Paul.

The place was called Cozumel. The food was very good, it was probably the most authentic Mexican spot in town and it's in one of the oldest Jewish communities in Pittsburgh. Paul chatted with me, I had just got the fake teeth. The teeth were hurting and I still can't chew on them. But, the experience was amazing. We went to the Loews theater and watched the movie around 8:40PM.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was a very heart-wrenching film. I was impressed and disgusted all at the same time. Some of the scenes that were put in the film were very graphic, but this is the future of movie-going experiences in the 21st century.

The whole film was a little too long, but the content was thought-provoking. The thoughts that ran through my mind while watching the film were crazy. I wish I'd had a notepad. But, the fact that I didn't have a notepad means that I have to jog my memory.

The actress who played The Girl in the Dragon Tatto was inspirational. Having overcome so much adversity, it was nice to see her find herself in such a short period of time.

I thought Daniel Craig was believable as a journalist, but even more believable as a raging asshole. I think most journalists are assholes.

Anyway, I think that's all I want to write, it's 3:52AM.

Please Re Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive