Spread the Word

Life Decisions

 Sharing is Caring!


Ιn life, we all make mistakes. Fortunately, none of the mistakes that I made were fatal. I almost lost everything due to a few choice mistakes, which shall not be enumerated in detail on this blog.

All I know is that I am in a better place now. I am volunteering, working, and interning. I am going to become successful although I may have fallen from grace.


Too many people in our culture of shame stop moving after falling down. It's important to keep moving and to let the past go.

There have been many people that have sought to discourage my star from shining; however, I am still standing and will accomplish everything that I planned to prior to falling into a terrible living situation.

Everyone faces temptation, but not everyone responds well to these temptations. Some stumble and lose focus and never regain themselves. Meanwhile, others always maintain focus. Keeping your eyes on the prize is definitely difficult, especially in a world where the number of things which distract our attention grows exponentially.


It is important to have a game plan and to stick with it. All the great champions that I know have serious to-do lists and take action every day. Each day is another opportunity to make an impact and cross off these tedious lists.

Another important step is keeping score. That's right. It's important to use revenge as motivation. There are so many people that I want to prove wrong and that is my motivation every morning.

Lastly, it's very important to stay humble. Humility means that the best thing to do is remain yourself regardless of how many people try to dissuade you from staying true to your personal values and beliefs.



Along the way, most get lost in the allure of fame, fortune, and glory. But, the true champions treat every day as an important lesson, cross that day off and move forward with passion, positivity and grace.

Success, are you sure you can handle it?




Please Re Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive