Spread the Word

Sunday Chinese Buffet

Today is Sunday, February 10, 2013. The Grammys are on as I type this.

I really want to watch the Grammys, but I do not have cable, so I'll read the winners list tomorrow.

Anyway, the highlight of my day was waking up. After eating a nice burger after midnight, I skipped breakfast and just decided to read some Robert Kiyosaki.

I have learned a great deal from Robert Kiyosaki. Kiyosaki talks about preparing for a dollar collapse and a financial disaster. Many people think that predictions from Kiyosaki are not valid because he is not a trained economist, but I beg to differ.

I believe Kiyosaki gives you enough information to make a conscious decision about how you will proceed in the future. Kiyosaki understands that his ideas and practices are not condoned by the bankers and the elite that have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.

Kiyosaki empowers everyday people to start being very critical of what they hear from the government and the news media. In the coming weeks, I'll be using debt to get ahead financially. Unfortunately, prior to reading his books, I already got in bad debt like so many others to finance an "education."
Here's a wonderful article that I found on Good about the same dilemma that I am facing. The article addresses college and how the U.S. government can make it free for those who come from a disadvantaged background and follow in the footsteps of universities such as Princeton and Harvard.
http://www.good.is/posts/could-college-be-free/?utm_campaign=goodtweet&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=ev



Although I do not regret matriculating, there are some ways that I could have avoided going into debt to attend university.

I really want to finish Kiyosaki's book and then compare and contrast it to other books that I'm reading on similar subjects. Perhaps I will do that. However, I have to drink some water and digest this food from the Chinese buffet.

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive