Spread the Word

Financial Changes





Sharing is Caring!


I am getting my paycheck today. I should be getting at least $100 for two weeks worth of work.

I have to pay my utilities bill. I have to pay rent tomorrow.

The expenses plus utilities for the month of January are $996.80. This is higher than I expected.

I need to cut back on spending. I need to stop eating out. I need to not buy clothes for the rest of the year.

I am going to buy groceries at the beginning of February and not eat out.

In January, I spent $265.50 on two suits from JoS. A. Bank.

I pay my terrible management company $412 a month for rent.


I accrued $13 on my credit card this month and I will be paying that off on February 12, 2011.

On February 13, 2011 I will finally close my Discover credit card that I mistakenly opened as a nineteen-year-old.


Then, I can focus exclusively on building wealth.
The borrower is a slave to the lender. But, there will be no more slavery here.
Indeed, no more mental slavery, or real slavery.
I will be a completely free man in a fortnight or less!



We shall overcome!





And, I spent an additional $350.85 this month on luxuries---clothing included---which need to be eliminated from my budget in February.

This past month, I spent $133.45 on "food & dining."

If I just ate groceries the number would have been around $44.
Emancipation will be sweet!
"A goal is a dream with a deadline."
-Napoleon Hill




I have been keeping diligent record of my expenses through demanding my receipts.
And for those restaurants and venues that do not provide receipts I carry a pen and an index card at all times in order to mark down how much I spend.

I am going to look into selling more junk, hustling more, and spending much less on dining, socializing, doing random things, and engaging in fleeting experiences.

I am going to tithe and give 10% to Mt. Ararat Baptist Church.

Fortunately, I have stopped clubbing, stopped drinking, and stopped partying since May. My spending will be much lower next month.




Please Re-Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive