Spread the Word

Writing More

Sharing is Caring!

Writing has helped me grow as an individual.

Since attending church Saturday, I have been on a spiritual high. I feel like I have wasted so much time feeling sorry for myself and not feeling confident. My lack of self-esteem led to self-doubt.


I went to an Erotic Poetry Show in East Liberty and I was inspired to embrace my inner freak. The show was no-holds barred. I watched the hostess reveal her deepest desires in front of complete strangers.

I observed poets, lesbians, strongmen, and burlesque dancers and a whole gamut of spoken word enthusiasts marvel at the setting, laugh at the startling, but intriguing revelations and the raunchy, yet beautiful innuendo.

Erotic poetry is glorious.





Please Re-Tweet!


Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive