Spread the Word

Women Love Scars

Sharing is Caring!




What do you do when you try your hardest to achieve, but it seems that the entire world is against your success?




Okay, I'm being overly dramatic. But, here's what I look like now. My upper lip is still swollen and this accident happened on December 12, 2011. It's now January 17, 2012.

Almost a month after the accident I'm still in pain.


But, in a few months the swelling will be gone.

After a year, the scarring should be gone as well.
"History in the making man."
-Kanye West

Okay, so I took the stitches out myself, probably not a good decision. I was a little bothered by the whole thing. I have so much healing to do emotionally and physically.

This whole thing has made me stronger and more determined.
Nothing's going to stop me from my dream now.
It's sad that it takes something like this to remind us that our bodies are only temporary.

No matter what, I'm going to keep pursuing my dreams of becoming wealthy.
I just filled a survey out for Big Brothers Big Sisters and realized that I grew up in poverty.

Well, I'm going to do whatever I can (legally) to become a better, wealthier, smarter individual.
First, I have to lose about 25 pounds, I still weigh 165, which is not good for a model.







Please Re Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive