Spread the Word

What I've Learned

Sharing is Caring!





Recently celebrating my twenty-fourth birthday, I learned that we are totally in control of our own lives.

Some people may find it difficult to end a terrible relationship.

Others may find it difficult to begin positive relationships that will increase their business size or just to do whatever their hearts desired for many years.


Most people go through life thinking that they cannot do certain things because they are limited physically, financially, or emotionally.

The small minority of people that succeed are those that stop listening to what everyone says.

The ones who use empowering terminology to motivate their daily lives and eventually get out of the mentality that keeps people trapped in a career for too long, or trapped as employees as opposed to entrepreneurs, or trapped making student loan payments for a degree that they never wanted in the first place.

I have been the victim and the fool many times. But, when I turned twenty-four, something died. My fear of others faded in that instant. I no longer cared what others thought about my past, present, or future.



The only thing that matters is that I accomplish the goals that I have outlined on this site and become the person that I know I can become.

Today, in a moment of youthful indiscretion, I purchased four items from Amazon.

The items are a bracelet, bling jewelry, head phones and  a watch. None of these items were needs, but each item can improve my life significantly because subtle changes make a huge difference. All these items cost me a total of $70. That's it in terms of Black Friday deals on Amazon.

The thing that I've worked on most is living within my means in the past year.

In 2013, I need to earn more money. I have a series of exams that can dramatically increase my earning potential.

Continue reading for insights on how to start small and make a name for yourself. That's what I'm doing, and I sincerely hope that you will join me on this sojourn.

Please Re-Tweet!

Bookings

Search This Blog

Blog Archive